Working at UTS means being part of a shared vision, on being committed to deliver high value and dedicated service to our customers and programs. If you have the drive and determination to join our team and to deliver on this commitment, contact us. Working at UTS is NOT for the faint of heart. Meeting new people, going to new places, working hard, pushing yourself (and people around you) with a commitment to ENJOY what you do, is a MUST!!
We are currently looking for motivated Electrical Engineering (EE) interns with a strong power electronics background to join our diverse team. As an EE intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow along with our engineering team to solve challenging problems that really make a difference!
- Assisting the team with DC/DC and DC/AC power conversion system development and test.
- Design the interface and measurement system that will facilitate the product test process.
- Developing test setups and troubleshoot hardware and firmware problems.
You are expected to
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree in the related field, currently enrolled in school for master’s degree is a plus;
- Understand basic circuit schematic drawings and be able to use printed circuit board schematic capture and layout tools
- Develop simple C language firmware based control architecture using microcontroller and its on-chip peripherals such as, ADCs, PWMs, UART, SPI, CAN, etc.
- Know the basic principles for power converter topologies, and the theory behind it.
- Be familiar with power semiconductors and the related gate drive. Also, the knowledge of analog circuitry to sense voltage and current is a plus.
UTS is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Please send your CV or Resume to email@example.com